These Terms set out your rights and obligations , in relation to www.caricature-me.com.
You must take the time to read and understand these Terms before using Caricature services. By registering with Caricature-me.com, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us under these Terms. People who register for Caricature-me.com establish an “Account”, and become “Users”. Visitors to Caricature-me.com who do not become Users, but who nevertheless use the Site, affirm that they are bound by these Terms each time they access Caricature-me.com. You should be aware that these Terms may change from time to.
Obtaining an Account
If we ask you to provide some information about yourself when you register for Caricature-me.com, you must ensure that this information is accurate and current. You may keep this information updated through your Account.
Note that we are entitled to treat anything done through a User’s Account, or by means of an email address, phone number or other communications method associated with that Account, as having been done by the User; it is up to the User to maintain the security of his/her Account.
Important: You must ensure that the email address we hold for you is kept up-to-date and that you have full access to it – we will be sending you important messages there. So if you change email address, then you must change it on your Account. Should you provide an invalid email address or an email address that belongs to someone else, Caricature-me.com may terminate your Account at any time without notice.
You should not register as a User if you are under 13 years of age.
- Ordering. Any order is randomly sent to the first available painter. If you pay for a smaller number of persons that your photo contains, it’s up to the painter to select what persons to draw. You will always have the possibility to add additional persons to the drawing per extra payment.
- Custom. A request for a style, object, background or any other specifics for the Product will imply additional costs.
- Photo. It’s on the client’s behalf to follow Caricature-me.com photo requirements to place an order. If the photo sent by the client is unclear, the client acknowledges that the final result might be not similar with the photo supplied. Any modifications afterwards will be charged accordingly.
- Modifications. Any modifications can be requested within 24 hours after a drawing process has started, all modifications after 24 hours are subject to additional charge. After the starter prior period, Company has the right to refuse any modification request. NOTE: If you have ordered the Printed Drawing on Canvas, Printed Photo Paper or Original Pencils Drawing, you can request modification within 24 hours after the delivery of your drawing to email. If no modification request was received after 24 hours, your drawing will be sent to printing and shipping. No order will be canceled once production or shipping has begun.
- The production time starts after we confirm that the quality of the photos is satisfactory enough for the production to begin and after the idea is approved.
Terms of purchase for Products
A contract between a User and Caricature-me.com for the purchase of a Product is created as follows:
The User places the order for a Product on the Site by pressing an order confirmation button at the end of the checkout process.
- By confirming your order, you are agreeing to purchase the Product you have selected
- At this point, we take payment for your order by means of your nominated Payment Method.
- We will send to you a “Thanks for your order” email detailing your order for the Product, and other information we must provide to you.
- When the Product you have ordered is shipped to you, we will send you a “dispatch” email
Note that Caricature-me.com may reject an order in certain circumstances, namely:
- Your order breaching the requirements of these Terms;
The use of Images which infringe the Content Rules;
- The use of Images which are corrupted, unsupported technically or inadequately pixelated;
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment; or
- A relevant pricing or Product description error being identified.
If your order is rejected, we will contact you to confirm this and reverse the payment you have made for that order.
International use of Caricature-me.com
You must ensure that you comply with the laws that apply to you and your use of Caricature-me.com, including as to User Content, the Images that may be viewed and the Products that may be bought through Caricature-me.com. That use may be prohibited or restricted in various jurisdictions.
Caricature-me.com respects the copyrights, real and implied, of photographers, Artists and/or other copyright holders. Caricature-me.com makes no claim of ownership to any images uploaded to our servers by our customers. Since we cannot research every image transmitted to us, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary authorizations and/or permissions to use the images. If you believe your copyright in a work has been violated through this service, please contact Caricature-me.com for notice of claims of copyright infringement at [email protected]
- Limits: You may NOT post or obtain any content using Caricature-me.com which: Is threatening, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law.
- Content Monitoring: Caricature-me.com ‘s content is based on User Generated Content (UGC). Caricature-me.com does not check user uploaded/created content for violations of copyright or other rights. However, if you believe any of the uploaded content violates your copyright or a related exclusive right, you should contact us with a copyright infringement notice. Caricature-me.com looks into reported violations and removes or disables content shown to be violating third party rights. While Caricature-me.com does not and cannot review all content provided to it, and is not responsible for such content, Caricature-me.com reserves the right to delete, edit or rearrange content that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene or in violation of copyright or trademark laws or otherwise unacceptable. You acknowledge that any content may be removed, published, copied, modified, transmitted and displayed by Caricature-me.com for the purposes of delivering the offered services. All content provided by a user of this service is the sole responsibility of that user, not Caricature-me.com.
- In order to draw a funny caricature, the painter keeps the right to enhance face’s features from the original photo. The painters vision and realization of the caricature is final. The requests about making any changes to the final caricature will be refused. Exceptions is – low level of resemblance – that will be determined by QA Team.
Caricature-me.com reserves the right to use any caricature in their marketing materials or promotional materials without formal consent of the customer. If you don’t want your cartoons to be used please contact us.
Operation of Caricature-me.com
We reserve the right to withdraw or modify all or part of the Services or Caricature-me.com where we have legal or commercial reasons to do so. There may be times when the operation of Caricature-me.com is adversely affected, or becomes inaccessible, as a result of technical difficulties experienced by Caricature-me.com, on the Internet or other communications networks, or other matters that are beyond our control. Please note, however, that we cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to Caricature-me.com or any of the material that appears on it. If we are conducting a period of planned unavailability of the Services, we will inform Users of this by a notice that appears on one or more pages of Caricature-me.com. For security or other reasons, we may require you to change your password or other information which facilitates access to Caricature-me.com; however, we will never ask you for your password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and any additional identifying information.
You agree to indemnify Caricature-me.com, its agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and subcontractors against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise out of or in connection with any:
- breach of these Terms by you or through your Account; or
- User Content associated with you or your Account.
These Terms are intended to contain your entire agreement with us relating to your use of and access to Caricature-me.com; we believe them to be fair and reasonable. They replace all earlier agreements and understandings with you relating to Caricature-me.com.
We reserve the right to assign these Terms, and to assign or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these Terms, but will not do so in such a way as to reduce any guarantees you are given under these Terms. You may not without the written consent of Caricature-me.com assign or dispose of these Terms or any of your rights and obligations under it.
Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time, and post the new version on Caricature-me.com. The new version of these Terms will take effect:
- commencing 28 days after the date of posting (or such later date as we indicate in the relevant posting), if any of the changes is to an operative provision of these Terms which is capable of adversely affecting you; or
- immediately upon the date of posting (or such later date as we indicate in the relevant posting), if the changes are not reasonably capable of adversely affecting you – examples of which would include, without limitation, (i) changing the name of, and/or the web-address (www.caricature-me.com ) that you use to access, Caricature-me.com, and (ii) the refinement of provisions that are already included or referred to in these Terms.
In either case, if you do not wish to be governed by the new version of these Terms, you must cease to use the Services and Caricature-me.com. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not have any liability to you in that event.
If any part of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder shall remain valid and enforceable. Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. The headings to the Clauses are for ease of reference only and do not affect the interpretation or construction of these Terms. A person who is not a party to these Terms has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) to enforce any of these Terms, provided that this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
We are a company registered in Bulgaria under registration number 203265066, under the name Wecan Group ltd; the address of our registered office is ul. “Inzhener Borislav Ogoyski” 2, 1614 Gorna Banya, Sofia.
We will send our notices to you by email to the email address specified in your Account.